TAC 2020 Tracks
Call for Participation
TAC 2020 Workshop
KBP 2020 RUFES Schedule
- September 2, 2020: Release task spec
- September 15, 2020: Release ontology
- September 15, 2020: Release development source corpus (100,000 unannotated Washington Post documents for embedding learning and development)
- November 1, 2020: Registration deadline
- November 15, 2020: Release sample annotations on 50 documents
- December 1, 2020: Release eval source corpus (100,000 Washington Post documents)
- December 7-December 20, 2020: Evaluation Windows
- December 7-December 11, 2020 (Evaluation Window 1): Systems generate output for the entity types that are in the KBP 2020 RUFES ontology.
- December 13, 2020: Humans provide feedback for system output.
- December 13-December 20, 2020 (Evaluation Window 2): Systems incorporate human feedback and produce improved output.
- December 23, 2020: Release scores to individual participants
- January 5, 2021: Participants short system description and oral presentation proposals due at NIST (for coordinators' overview paper)
- January 10, 2021: Notification of acceptance of oral presentation proposals
- January 15, 2021: Coordinator's overview paper & Participants' full workshop papers due at NIST
- January 25-26, 2021: Thirteenth TAC Workshop (online)
- March 1, 2021: System description paper camera ready (final proceedings version)
NIST is an agency of the
U.S. Department of Commerce
Last updated: Wednesday, 16-Sep-2020 07:48:15 MDT
Comments to: email@example.com