TAC 2020 Tracks
Call for Participation
TAC 2020 Workshop
KBP 2020 RUFES Schedule
- September 2, 2020: Release task spec
- September 15, 2020: Release ontology
- November 12, 2020: Release development source corpus (100,000 unannotated Washington Post documents for embedding learning and development)
- December 7, 2020: Release sample annotations on 50 documents
- January 10, 2021: Registration deadline
- January 11, 2021: Release eval source corpus (100,000 Washington Post documents)
- January 11 - January 30, 2021: Evaluation Windows
- January 11 - January 22, 2021 (Evaluation Window 1): Systems generate output for the entity types that are in the KBP 2020 RUFES ontology.
- January 24, 2021: Humans provide feedback for system output.
- January 24 - January 31, 2021 (Evaluation Window 2): Systems incorporate human feedback and produce improved output.
- February 2, 2021: Release scores to individual participants
- February 4, 2021: Participants short system description and oral presentation proposals due at NIST (for coordinators' overview paper)
- February 8, 2021: Notification of acceptance of oral presentation proposals
- February 10, 2021: Coordinator's overview paper & Participants' full workshop papers due at NIST
- February 22-23, 2021: Thirteenth TAC Workshop (online)
- March 15, 2021: System description paper camera ready (final proceedings version)
NIST is an agency of the
U.S. Department of Commerce
Last updated: Tuesday, 26-Jan-2021 08:46:37 EST
Comments to: email@example.com